INCOMPLETE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
The following forms in the online student registration are in a pdf format and MUST be filled out and emailed to email@example.com
- Student Internet Device Responsible Use Agreement - ALL Students Must have on file with the district Technology Office.
- Goliad ISD Bus Guidelines - ALL Students Must have on file with the transportation office for athletic trips, academic trips, etc.
- Emergency Care - ALL Students Must have on file in the campus Nurses office.
- Corporal Punishment Statement - ALL Students Must have on file
- Bus Transportation Request - Students who ride the bus to and from school need a request on file in the transportation office.
- Socioeconomic Income form for grades PK-5 (This must be received by the district to maintain free lunches from the State for Elementary)
- NSLP forms for ALL students grades 6 - 12. This form can be submitted online at https://linqconnect.com/ Complete the application even if you know you do not qualify or your child does not eat in the cafeteria. you may complete the form manually and email back to the district. Your application secures funding for the district through TEA grants, etc.
If you have received a notice that all forms have not been received by the campus, please confirm you EMAILED forms to firstname.lastname@example.org