Skip to main content

Student Registration






All Parents need to have an ASCENDER Parent Portal account to complete the

ON-LINE Enrollment for NEW Students and the Annual Registration for Current Students

You need an valid email address and phone number to create your Parent Portal account. 


It is the responsibility of the parent/legal guardian to provide Goliad ISD with all required information and documentation for your child. (furnishing false information is a criminal offense under Penal Code 37.10)  It is the parent responsibility to maintain updated information with the school district on your child while enrolled in Goliad ISD. 


All Campus offices are open to assist parents with Registration or Enrollment

Elementary = 361-645-3206

Middle School = 361-645-3146

High School = 361-645-3257



  • Proof of Residency is required at enrollment, annually at registration and with any physical address change.  A Current or prior month’s electric bill, water bill, lease agreement or copy of homestead tax exemption indicating the physical address of your residence is acceptable.  State Laws requires a student who is not living in the Goliad School District apply for a non-district transfer to attend the Goliad public schools.  (Education Code 25.032 – 25.034)  Refer to the Non-District Student section for the appliation to request enrollment if you do not live in Goliad County, have moved out of Goliad County or will not be living in Goliad County on or after the first day of the school year.   TEA School District Locator Map.  Enter your physical address to confirm ISD you are living in. 
  • Birth Certificate (A certified copy which includes a certificate number and is issued by the state must be provided for a student who is under 11 years of age (Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, Article 63.019), passport or other document suitable as proof of the student's identity; see School Board Policy FD.
  • Social Security card or State ID
  • Custody or guardianship documents relating to the student.
  • Current Immunization record signed by a physician. Immunizations, per Texas requirements, must be up to date with proper documentation prior to enrollment and attending class.  
  • Most recent school records: Report Card and/or High School Transcript, Test Scores, and any Special Program documents.
  • Parent/Guardian's photo identification w/current address (valid driver's license, Military ID, or state-issued identification card)
  • Any court order in existence that pertains to the child (as applicable).