Skip to main content
Goliad Independent School District
Main Menu Toggle
Board of Trustees
District Improvement Plan
District of Innovation
Archived Board Minutes
Goliad Education Foundation
Goliad Chamber of Commerce
Goliad Weather Bug
Goliad Retired Teachers
Parent Organizations Information
Child Nutrition/Food Service
Curriculum and Academics
Goliad Elementary School
Goliad Middle School
Goliad High School
Non Discrimination Statement
Parental Involvement Policy
School Improvement Plans
Texas Academic Peformance Report (TAPR)
Goliad Independent School District Home
Vision: Preserving the past, preparing the future
- Equitable access to a quality education.
- Each student deserves a nurturing, safe, engaging, and challenging environment in which to thrive.
- Students are stakeholders in their own learning...they have a voice.
- That student success is based on a shared responsibility between community, parents, school, etc. It takes a village...
- The STEAM, CTE, and extracurricular activities all lead to the success of a student.
- Every student be given the opportunity to maximize their learning/talents.
- Every child be taught and modeled accountability, responsibility perseverance, pride. - Celebrating all students and their successes.
Read more Mission Statement
The spirit of the tiger, the heart of our community, exudes through every GISD team member.
We value our history and we take pride in preparing the future.
Through our love for our students, our support of each other, and our commitment to our community
EVERYONE WILL REMEMBER GOLIAD
Goliad ISD Youtube Channel
GHS Outstanding Staff Members for September
Mon., Sept. 23
Parents can view their students STAAR scores following these steps at www.texasassessmenr.com
Show All News
Board mtg 6 pm
Student Holiday/Staff Planning/PD
Board mtg 6 pm
Show All Events