GRADUATION C EREMONY
Graduation is Friday, May 27, 2022 – Tiger Field 7:30 p.m.
(If case of bad weather – Goliad Events Center)
Friday, May 27
6:30 p.m. – Meet at the Event Center
Students park in the student parking lot, if driving self to graduation.
1. Make sure your gown is not dragging on the ground. Young ladies make sure you have a white collar to wear with your gown. If not, let us know as soon as possible.
2. Girls must wear a dress. Boys must wear a white/light colored shirt and TIE. Boys may wear dark colored jeans or dress pants. Boots or dress shoes must be worn. NO tennis shoes or flip flops.
3. Must be in dress code compliance – see administrator if you have questions.
4. Pictures may be taken between 6:30 – 7 p.m. for family and friends. At 7 p.m., all parents/family must leave the dressing area.
7:30 p.m. - Graduation ceremony
1. This is a solemn/dignified ceremony. This represents the end of 13 years of public school education. You will be expected to listen, pay attention and act appropriately.
2. Parents/guardians sit on the football field. Each student gets three passes for the ceremony. (Special circumstances – see Mr. Vargas.) These will be given out at practice.
3. These students will have speaking parts:
- Class President – Opening Remarks – Adrianna Garcia
- Salutatorian – Welcome Address – Karen Quintana
- Valedictorian – Farewell Speech – Sarah Deluna
- Class Vice President – Farewell Remarks – Gene Ratfliff
4. Faye Moore will be our guest speaker.
5. The band will play two songs during the ceremony – Processional and Recessional.
6. The ceremony should last about one hour.
7. Bone Photography will be taking pictures of each student as they receive their diploma. Envelopes will be passed out at graduation. If you wish to purchase, please have money with you. 5 x 7 - $9.00, 8 x 10 - $16.