May 23, 2022
8 a.m. – Senior walk at Administration building and all three school campuses.
May 27, 2022
8-9 a.m. – Senior breakfast in the video room.
9 - 11:30 a.m. – Practice at field and Events Center.
Graduation Day - May 27
I. FOOTBALL FIELD - Doors open at 6:45 p.m.
1. Line up - 7:20 p.m. - Students move out & line up
2. March in
1. Nicely dressed
2. No tennis shoes/flip flops
3. Under influence - will not march
4. Honoring - you, parents, family
5. Listen to speakers
6. No hooting/hollering during speeches
II. Events Center - (in case of rain)
1. Seating Chart - Parents - sit - 1st nine rows each side (teachers check for tickets.)
2. Line up in back -
- Right Side - Reverse order - Row 2, Row 4, Row 6
- Left Side - Alphabetical order
3. March in
Don’t throw caps, if inside
Ushers - assist up and down steps
Diplomas - Row 1 - “Please stand”
- Row 1 - “Please be seated”
- Row 2 - “Please stand” Remain standing after alma mater
TASSELS – Move from Right to Left after all diplomas handed out
Each student will receive three tickets for parents/guardians to sit on field or floor of the Event Center. If anyone needs an extra ticket, please see Mr. Vargas. Tickets will be handed out at graduation practice. Tickets are not needed for seating in the stands at Tiger Field.