Vision: Preserving the past, preparing the future
- Equitable access to a quality education.
- Each student deserves a nurturing, safe, engaging, and challenging environment in which to thrive.
- Students are stakeholders in their own learning...they have a voice.
- That student success is based on a shared responsibility between community, parents, school, etc. It takes a village...
- The STEAM, CTE, and extracurricular activities all lead to the success of a student.
- Every student be given the opportunity to maximize their learning/talents.
- Every child be taught and modeled accountability, responsibility perseverance, pride. - Celebrating all students and their successes.