Goliad Independent School District Preserving the Past Preparing the Future

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Please create a marquee.
| Login

Out of District Student Transfer Info

Students who do not reside (physically live) within the boudaries of Goliad County may apply for a transfer to Goliad Schools.  Goliad ISD accepts transfer students based upon the criteria set forth in the Goliad ISD Policy. (FDA-Legal/Local)
If you live outside Goliad County and wish to attend school at Goliad ISD for the 2017-2018 school year, 
OR you have recently moved out of the county and wish to continue school at Goliad ISD in 2017-18 school year. Contact 361-645-3259 ext 5105 to request applications & information be mailed to you.
Transfer Applications were mailed out the week of March 22nd to all current Goliad ISD transfer students. If you do not recieve your applications please contact 361-645-3259 ext 5105.
Thank you for your interest in our schools.

Attached Files